Loaded Garden Salad
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup sliced button mushrooms
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 Tbs chopped fresh chives
- 1 Tbs chopped fresh dill
- Toss lettuce, bell pepper, avocado, mushrooms, tomatoes and sprouts in a large bowl.
- Mash garlic and salt together with a fork in a small bowl to make a coarse paste. Stir in sour cream, buttermilk, chives and dill until combined.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad, gently toss to coat.
Keep your healthy meals fun and interesting by trying new recipes with your Zipongo account. This feature comes built-in to your Virgin Pulse site. Earn points each month for browsing and saving recipes, and be sure to log your meals with MyFitnessPal. Zipongo can be found on the Programs page of the Virgin Pulse website.