2016: New Year, New Program, New You.
We are pleased to introduce a NEW & IMPROVED Virgin Pulse Program in 2016 to give you even more tools and resources to get active and healthy.
Coming JANUARY 8th to Bermuda and APRIL 1st to Cayman, Bahamas, Turks & Caicos and British Virgin Islands, we will be introducing a revamped site enriched with visual displays and challenges, and more opportunities to earn rewards.
By changing a few small daily lifestyle habits, you can change your health. Through tracking behaviors, engaging with your co-workers and loved ones, and trying new challenges for 2016, you will be on the road to better health.
We are very excited to reveal the new Virgin Pulse site to Bermuda members on January 8th, 2016!
On January 8th, Bermuda Virgin Pulse members will be able to:
• Log into their account as per usual (using identical username and password) at member.virginpulse.com.
• Select goals and interests. Members will receive daily advice and be provided resources to help reach their goals.
• Track daily habits: Select up to 20 daily habits that you would like develop.
• Update the Virgin Pulse App: The refreshed app allows members to track more behaviors and challenges.
• Trade in old vouchers for new vouchers. The 2015 vouchers are not compatible with the new site. Members must see their HR administrator to swap.
• Update friends and groups list. The friends and groups network will not transfer to the new site. However, members will have a better user experience and can invite up to 10 family and friends to join for free.
• Read up on new ways to earn. A handout, including ways to earn and FAQs, is available from your HR representative.
• Start tracking!
Please note that the current Bermuda quarterly game will be extended until January 6th. That’s an extra week to reach the next level! The site will be down on January 7th in preparation for the January 8th launch.